There are many ways to get involved in the Marcy-Holmes neighborhood:
- Joining the MHNA and one of its committees or task forces.
- Running for a seat on the MHNA Board of Directors
- Play a simple, but vital role by assisting us on one of our 6th Ave SE Greenway Care Days!
- Joining the Garden Group (adopt a garden!) or Creative Places Committee
- Helping with Neighborhood Clean Ups, including our annual Earth Day River Clean-Up
- Helping with events like National Night Out celebrations or Annual Plant Swap & Potluck
- Donating books to the SE Minneapolis Council on Learning
- Taking part in a community conference for the Restorative Justice Community Action program
- Donating your services or skills to help the neighborhood
- Visiting seniors or helping them out at SE Seniors
- Promoting our neighborhood as a great place to live, work, study and play