The Marcy-Holmes neighborhood is located on the east bank of the Mississippi River. The neighborhood lies across the Mississippi River from downtown. The University of Minnesota forms its east boundary, and the west border of the neighborhood is the East Hennepin/Central Avenue commercial area. To the north the railroad tracks form a boundary and to the south, the Mississippi River. Interstate 35W bisects the neighborhood.
Marcy-Holmes Maps produced by the City of Minneapolis
- Base | Basic map showing neighborhood boundaries, streets, parcels, parks, and water.
- Existing Land Use | Map showing existing land uses as of 2009 as described in the Land Use Chapter of The Minneapolis Plan for Sustainable Growth.
- Future Land Use | Map showing planned future land uses as described in the Land Use Chapter of The Minneapolis Plan for Sustainable Growth.
- Zoning | Neighborhood map with web links to the applicable sections of the City's official zoning map, which is updated monthly.
Bicycle & Pedestrian Maps
Transit Routes servicing Marcy-Holmes
- Route 2 (Franklin Avenue - Riverside Avenue - University of MN - 8th Street SE)
- Route 3 (University of MN - Como Avenue - Energy Park Drive - Maryland Avenue)
- Route 4 (New Brighton - Johnson Street - Bryant Avenue - Southtown)
- Route 6 (University of MN - Hennepin Avenue - Xerxes - France - Southdale)
- Route 10 (Central Avenue - University Avenue - Northtown)